We have acted in a large number of family and de facto relationship disputes, ranging from the extremely complex to the most straightforward.
Our family law experts provide sound and sensitive advice in relation to financial and other problems arising on dissolution of marriage or de facto relationships.
We also handle disputes about estates and the operation of wills.
Relationships law services include:
- Dissolving the marriage or relationship
- Contact and Residence issues relating to children
- Property Settlements for married or unmarried partners
- Spouse Maintenance
- Pre-marital and Co-habitation Agreements for married couples and opposite or same sex partners
- Claims against deceased estates by family members or other eligible claimants