Alexandra Tzavellas is Harris & Company Solicitors’ Notary as well as being a director of the practice. In addition to being able to assist you with your notarial requirements, Alexandra is able to assist you in other areas of law such as Property (buying, selling and leasing), Wills and Estates, and general Commercial advice.
The notarisation process can be summarised as follows:
Step 1: Request a quote
Send your required documents to Harris & Company for a fee estimate.
You may send your documents via email to our Notary at email@example.com.
When sending your documents, please also provide the following information:
- your name;
- phone number;
- preferred email address (if different to email address from which you are sending your email to us);
- country notarisation is required for
- a copy of documents which you require notarised (pdf format preferred)
- a copy of instructions you have received in connection with the documents requiring notarisation; and
- any further information or details of requirements.
Upon receipt of the above information, we will provide you with our fee estimate for the requested notarisation.
Step 2: Appointment
If fee estimate is acceptable, the next step is to make and attend an appointment with our Notary.
Step 3: Apostille
If required, our Notary will arrange to obtain an Apostille from DFAT.